Welcome Back, Sparks fans! Below you’ll find some helpful information to prepare you for the game. We cannot wait to see you!
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
Please visit the Crypto.com Arena website for directions and parking by clicking here.
View the Crypto.com Arena A-Z Guide here.
Tickets will be digital and available in the AXS mobile app. We recommend accessing your tickets on the AXS mobile app prior to arriving at the Crypto.com Arena for a smoother entry. To download the AXS mobile app follow the instructions below:
- Go to your app store and find AXS and press to download.
- Skip through the ads and press “Done” towards the end once you have completed swiping across.
- Press “Allow” to allow AXS to access your location.
- You can “Allow” or “Don’t Allow” for notifications.
- On the bottom of the screen you’ll see a bar press the ‘ticket’ icon. (The first icon is a house followed by a magnifying glass, ticket and person icon)
- When you press the ‘ticket’ icon it’ll take you to a screen with email and password.
- For first-time users – look at the bottom of your screen and press ‘Sign Up’ and it will prompt you to create an account.
ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES
HEALTH REGULATIONS: The state of California and LA County are lifting requirements for indoor mega events; starting April 1, 2022, ticketed guests are no longer required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to enter Crypto.com Arena. Remember, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home! Face coverings are not required, but are strongly recommended for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, in indoor public spaces by both the state and county public health departments.
NEW BAG POLICY: Bags, backpacks, purses, totes, clear bags, fanny packs, and camera bags are not allowed. Small clutches and wallets smaller than 5” x 9” x 1” are permitted and are subject to security inspection. Medical and parental bags smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” are required to go through an X-Ray machine security screening. Please see a Guest Services team member on site for direction to the nearest screening entry.
MOBILE ORDERING FOOD & BEVERAGE: All guests will be asked to order any food and beverage throughout the arena using the QR Code located at the concession stand or the QR located at your seat. We will let you know when the order is ready for pick up via SMS Text. Pick up your food and beverage at the designated pick up location, and enjoy!
CASHLESS PAYMENTS: Crypto.com Arena is a fully cash-free venue that only accepts debit and credit cards, including major contactless and mobile payment methods, for a safe and speedy check out. We no longer accept cash. If you do not have an accepted cashless method of payment, “Cash to Card” conversion kiosks are free of charge and located throughout the venue.