Welcome Back, Sparks fans! Below you’ll find some helpful information to prepare you for the game. We cannot wait to see you!
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
Please visit the STAPLES Center website for directions and parking by clicking here.
View the STAPLES Center A-Z Guide here.
Click here to purchase tickets. Tickets will be digital and available in the AXS mobile app. We recommend accessing your tickets on the AXS mobile app prior to arriving at the Staples Center for a smoother entry. To download the AXS mobile app follow the instructions below:
- Go to your app store and find AXS and press to download.
- Skip through the ads and press “Done” towards the end once you have completed swiping across.
- Press “Allow” to allow AXS to access your location.
- You can “Allow” or “Don’t Allow” for notifications.
- On the bottom of the screen you’ll see a bar press the ‘ticket’ icon. (The first icon is a house followed by a magnifying glass, ticket and person icon)
- When you press the ‘ticket’ icon it’ll take you to a screen with email and password.
- For first time users – look at the bottom of your screen and press ‘Sign Up’ and it will prompt you to create an account.
ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES
HEALTH REGULATIONS: By entering STAPLES Center, you agree to follow the current California Department of Public Health Guidelines for Indoor Mega Events. Per the California Department of Public Health, the State requires that fully vaccinated and unvaccinated persons wear face coverings when attending crowded indoor events. Guests over the age of 2 are required to wear a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth at all times, unless actively eating or drinking. Gaiters, bandanas, and coverings with exhalation vents are prohibited; a face shield still requires a face covering. For the safety of everyone, guests unable to wear proper face coverings will not be admitted into the venue. Remember, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home!
NEW BAG POLICY: Bags, backpacks, purses, totes, clear bags, fanny packs, and camera bags are not allowed. Small clutches and wallets smaller than 5” x 9” x 1” are permitted and are subject to security inspection. Medical and parental bags smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” are required to go through an X-Ray machine security screening. Please see a Guest Services team member on site for direction to the nearest screening entry.
CASHLESS PAYMENTS: STAPLES Center is a fully cash-free venue that only accepts debit and credit cards, including major contactless and mobile payment methods, for a safe and speedy check out. We no longer accept cash. If you do not have an accepted cashless method of payment, “Cash to Card” conversion kiosks are free of charge and located throughout the venue.