The Los Angeles Sparks Community Ticket Program provides charitable organizations with the opportunity to attend Sparks games through donated tickets.
Please review the information in reference to our community ticket program:
- To participate in this program, your organization must be a non-profit organization. You must include a copy of your 501c3, 170c IRS determination letter, or other government-issued letter/certificate stating your organization’s tax exempt status with your request form. Tickets must be distributed solely to beneficiaries of your organization. They may not be sold, exchanged, or used for fundraising purposes. Failure to comply will result in loss of eligibility for future ticket distributions.
- Organizations are required to have an 80% redemption rate on donated tickets. If less than 80% of your tickets are used for your game night, future ticket donations will be evaluated.
- Request may only be submitted via our online platform.
- If selected, each organization/school will be awarded only one block of tickets. Multiple requests from the same organization/school will be combined.
- ALL children ages 2 and older must have a ticket. All youth must be chaperoned.
- Organizations must fall in line with our community platforms:
- Health and Wellness
- Military and veterans’ affairs
- Youth Sports
- Women and girls based community programs
NO phone calls or emails to check on status of application. Selected groups will be contacted by the Sparks Community Relations Department.
Organizations that meet all requirements will be placed in a drawing for playoff tickets. You must maintain and 90% usage rate of any donated tickets to your organization throughout the season.
Organizations will be chosen randomly each month for the following month’s games. Groups will be notified a minimum of three weeks prior to game date.
Organizations that have not yet been drawn will remain in our raffle system to be eligible for further opportunities to be chosen for a game. Only one request form per group is necessary.
Game dates are NOT first-come, first-served. If your organization has a special request (i.e. cannot attend a weeknight game for any reason), you may explain this request on the Community Ticket Request form.
Don’t forget: Your organization’s participation in the Community Ticket Program is a privilege, not a right. Please be respectful and mindful of the guidelines.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What if I have an individual(s) in my group that needs a wheelchair-accessible seat?
Please let us know this information on your request form or upon notification of being selected for a game so that we can try to accommodate you.
Can I invite friends/family outside of the organization to come to the game with my group?
No. The tickets your group is allocated are to be used SOLELY by your organization. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
If I bring a few extra group members with me to the game, will they be able to get tickets?
No. Your group can only use the number of tickets you were allocated. Extra group members must buy their own tickets.
If I do not have full attendance, but close to it, will I still be in the drawings for a playoff game?
No. Playoff drawings are used to reward organizations that were able to have over 90% attendance. Organizations with under 90% attendance will not be entered in the playoff drawings.
There are a few small children in the group. Will they need a ticket, too?
Children 2 years of age or older are required to have a ticket.
The ticket block in my group is split into two (or more) sections. Can I change seats?
No. Receiving free tickets is a privilege and should be treated as such. Tickets have been graciously donated for you to use and should not be taken for granted. Requests for seat changes will not be accommodated.
Will parking be provided for my group?
No. The Los Angeles Sparks are not responsible for group parking. You can visit the STAPLES Center website for parking information.
What if my group plans to arrive by bus?
We highly encourage you to arrive as early as possible to ensure you have a parking space. Bus parking is limited and requires a fee (just like any other vehicle). Bus drivers should be informed of this information.
Do I need to send a new request form each month to receive tickets?
No. Once you send in your request you are entered into the lottery system. Your information will remain in the system for the season.